Schuessler Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

BROKEN :(











Written in time...








My camera is broken :( and I missed out on pictures from our awesome experience last week, we took Logan to Disney on Ice last Friday, and he fell in LOVE!
The only pictures I got are the four aoove, not smiling faces, and poor quality :(
Right after I take the picture my the whole thing shuts off, so I am going to have to replace it, which is unfortunate because I do love that camera.
I reallly want the Nikon D-80, but its a little out of my price range. Boo :(
We'll see what I end up with!!!



2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

My camera was broken for 2 weeks and it SUCKED. Luckily Canon has amazing customer support.
I want the D-80 too...but I make do with my Rebel XTi. At $450, it was hard to beat.

(((Hugs))) to everyone
and Ashi says "thank you" for all those darling clothes. :)

ME said...

I think I may end up with the d40,its dropped alot in the past year or so.
Ashi is welcome :)
I have another box waiting to go out, I found more things while moving, so keep your eyes open in the next week or so :)