Schuessler Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Puzzle Love




I have to get on the wagon with updating more than once a month ;)




Recently, Logan has taken up the hobby of puzzles




He LOVES them, he will finish a 25 piece one in 5 minutes! Which means we have an abundance of puzzles overflowing our game closet and subsequently random pieces such as lightning mcqueens eye, or texas and missouri all over the place :)




I love that he has an interest in them, but his cleaning up skills need some tweaking ;)




I need to upload my pictures of him working on them, maybe next months post :)
So here is a random picture :)
Justin, Jordan and Jake posing for a picture for Jeff and Jill's 25th Anniversary, this wasn't the one that was blown up, but its my favorite :)
Also labeled by the boys as the "Beatles" picture, they felt a bit like the backstreet boys during our shoot. Three grown-up (almost) boys, and 84 pictures, do you know how many turned out well enough to be blown up as a gift? FOUR!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

I feel ya. Thank God for digital, right?
Nice shot! I can't wait to unleash my camera on the fam in July.
<3
Leigh Ann