Schuessler Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Little Fish

After an entire summer at the beach Logan has learned a few new tricks. He is now doing summersaults backwards and forwards with and without his vest, diving into waves and floating on inner tubes :) Last year we were lucky to get him in the water with a few waves ;)
We also took him to the waterpark this week and he wanted to go off the diving board. We cautiously said yes and thought he'd chicken out, but nope; he got right up there and did a huge cannonball :) He thought he was so cool doing all kinds of tricks and jumps off of that diving board. I didnt' bring my camera that day, but I am going to next time :)

Here is a video of his summersault underwater :)



2 comments:

jsVanEss said...

What a fish :) And I LOVE your family picture at the top!!! That is facebook-worthy for sure! ha!

ME said...

Thanks Shannon :) I will put it on facebook as soon as all Logan's five year pics come in and family has them......I'm weird like that haha! Its hard when your whole family is on Facebook!