Schuessler Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Traditions.




One thing I have become sort of a freak about is traditions. Especially at Christmas. I have fond memories of things my family did growing up, and I really want Logan to look back and remember the things we made a priority as a family.
A tradition we do every year is take Logan to see Santa at Younkers in Sheboygan. Justin and I both did that as children and its special to us to walk in and see Bruce the Spruce and all the animatronic animals. Everything is the same :)I hope it stays that way for years to come.

ps. I realize it is now Boston Store......but it will always be younkers to me :)

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Traditions are GOOD! Logie will always appreciate that you made that effort.

Hugs to you and the whole fam, lady.